Saturday, 24 October 2009

The Emblem

Yes, I have an emblem for my cult. One day while my Chief Administers and I were by the ocean at the bottom of the cliffs, we (well, technically they seeing as how I hadn't arrived yet) found a hole in the rock. From this hole issued forth a constant torrent of clear (and rather effervescent, I might add) water. we proceeded to taste it, and, as one might have guessed, the taste made us want to vomit (which the Chief Administer of Punishment did, as a matter of fact). We realized that it was not a spring of harmless deliciousness of water, but the very Sphincter of Hell itself. So naturally we took a few bottles of it for me to bless things with, and initiate members by making them drink it (which is somewhat difficult to do, seeing as how the water turns yellow after a while). But anyway, the Emblem. In the river that the spring formed, we found several intriguing rocks; and one rather special rock which we immediately proceeded to adopt as our emblem. Unfortunately, at the time we didn't realize what the rock resembles at several angles, and was somewhat impossible to draw without still looking like that thing; so we were just content to have a secret emblem that only our members would see (of course I do keep it on my dresser in plain sight, but I don't think anyone notices). In other news I was at the courthouse yesterday and found out you're not supposed to wear shorts in court. I was wearing shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.